
1. the Book of Invention by Thomas J. Craughwell

2. 2,317 ways to Save Money and Time: Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things by Reader's Digest

3. Optical Illusions: Amazing Deceptive Images - Where Seeing is Believing by Inga Menkhoff
There was also a really fun book about patents which had bubble wrap attached to the cover (as part of the cover), but then I remembered that you can now find patents easily on Google Patents online.
We were wandering around to see if anything else was available/better, when we came upon an employee who asked if she could help us find anything. I hesitated, but then proceeded to ask if they had a section on "Creativity." She seemed rather perplexed and then suggested that perhaps in the "Self-Help" section? lol! This confused me. How did she arrive at that answer? I said thanks, but no, and wandered over to the art section rather perplexed. In the art section there was a really fun book on color that had hundreds of color swatches. I would've bought this book, but it was rather expensive and I thought that the three I already had might be more versatile. However, it did inspire me to go to Loews to "steal" their color swatches! After paying for the books, we headed over and had great fun playing with the colors.

THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment